With this simple recipe you can bring your hummus to the next level. Beetroot hummus, perfect for any summer BBQ or aperitivo with your friends
Hummus is in whatever form, taste, or shape one of the most loved dips on any dinner. So it’s time to do some experiments 🙂
We have a new recipe that you definitely need to try out: hummus with beetroot.
We added beetroot for some extra juiciness and radishes give it the extra crunch. With this fresh combination, this hummus is one of our favorites for summer and the perfect companion for any BBQ or aperitivo with your friends.
- 1 jar of chickpeas
- 2 tbsp tahini
- salt & pepper
- 1 small beetroot
- 3 radishes
- 1/4 lime
- food processor
- Drain chickpeas from the can
- Add chickpeas in the food processor, add 2 tbsp of tahini, add 1 small beetroot.
- Blend hummus-mixture until smooth
- Add salt, pepper, and lime, as you like, blend one more time
- Cut 3 radishes in small pieces
- Add the radishes in the hummus and mix it all with a spoon
- Ready to serve
We hope you enjoy your beetroot hummus!